OneSCM's Order Management feature allows you to manage all orders throughout the process--from commit to forecast, to shipment of individual PO line items. Working with your existing purchasing system, it uses a single source of information to share and track order and fulfillment activity with your trading partners. New POs, change orders, and status updates are shared in real-time between buyers and sellers to ensure schedules and cost requirements are managed seamlessly.
OneSCM removes the uncertainty in the order management process and saves valuable time and effort by eliminating the need for additional follow up: it's all communicated electronically in the system.
Sample features of OneSCM Order Management
- Supplier acknowledgement verification includes promise delivery date based on planned schedule
- Real-time transmission of all orders and order changes
- Orders, statuses, and need-by dates are listed for each supplier
- Automatic tolerance levels for shipment date variances
- Package tracking numbers (PTNs) track all orders while in transit
- Customizable order information summaries