Web portal integration is a loose integration approach for interfacing OneSCM with your suppliers. A web portal is used to communicate indirectly with your suppliers' systems, requiring that they access OneSCM via an internet login and interface.
- Relatively easy and fast to implement
- Typically suitable for small suppliers or those with limited IT capabilties, since they only need a web browser to access OneSCM
- Provides seamless communication between OneSCM and your suppliers by using XML or another mutually agreed upon format
- Schema: PIDX, PIP, or other mutually agreed upon format for XML
- Transport: Typically uses HTTPS; other options are RNIF and AS2